Thank you for choosing Tamworth Oral Health and Dental Care as your general, cosmetic and restorative treatment dentist. Our Tamworth, NSW dental clinic team includes Dr Raghu Vangala, Dr Steve Massey and Dr Shabana Vangala.
We gratefully serve patients from our neighbourhood as well as those from the surrounding communities of Manilla, Quirindi, Gunnedah and Murrurundi.
Our dental clinic is easy to spot in the Tamworth Central Business District. Just look for the two-story grey building with the big green sign. There is an unlimited-time council car park located behind our practice with entry via Darling Street, and a limited two-hour car park at the front.
We have office hours available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, and we work through the lunch hour.
General Dentistry for the Entire Family
We can treat all the members of your family, from the youngest to the oldest. We offer a comprehensive list of services at our Tamworth, NSW dental clinic:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, veneers and tooth-coloured fillings
- Crowns and bridges using CEREC same-day technology
- Dental implants, from surgical placement to crown or denture restorations
- Extractions, including wisdom teeth
- Root canal treatment
- Preventive care, including digital x-rays, oral cancer screening and check-ups and cleans
Along with our highly qualified team, we believe we stand out among the dental clinics near Tamworth, NSW because of our extended use of leading-edge dental technology. We realise our patients are busy, and modern technology means we can make earlier, more accurate diagnoses and often shorten treatment times.
- Digital x-rays and panoramic x-rays for improved preventive care
- Intraoral cameras for real-time views of dental issues in their earliest stages
- CEREC technology for same-day dental crowns while you wait
- Rotary endodontics for more successful root canal outcomes
- 3-D cone beam for accuracy in placing dental implants
The Importance of Education
Education is a crucial part of our dental clinic—both for our team members and for our patients. We all enjoy continuing our education so we can provide excellence in dental care. Each of our team members is also happy to share our knowledge with patients. We spend all of the time needed when you are here to ensure you understand treatment recommendations so you can make the most informed decisions about your oral health.
We want everyone to get the dental care they need and deserve. We accept all health funds, as well as the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA) and the Child Dental Benefit Schedule (CDBS) government schema. For your portion of the treatment cost, we accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, HICAPS, debit card, cheque and cash.
We know you have many different options when it comes to choosing a Tamworth, NSW dental home. We would be honoured to serve your entire family.